Monday, August 12, 2013

The Countdown Begins!

First of all giant thank you to all who supported my fundraising campaign! My current total at last count is 2500 of the total 3000 I need to raise so a giant woot for reaching my initial goal of 2000! For the visually oriented of those of you, here's a graphic representation. And in case you don't recognize the shape, that is in fact the shape of Montana, but of course you all know that right?

If you haven't received a thank you in the mail yet, it should be winging itself to you shortly through the postal service. So while you wait, here's a picture of me making the excited face for you with the opportunity to give you a virtual high five; just place your hand to the screen and bam, instant high 5!
So I officially head out to orientation in one week from today. While it seems crazy that the time is finally coming when I will be out of the state for a year, I am unbelievably excited to be starting this journey and promise to update much more frequently. In my final days in the state there are some quintessential New Jersey things I want to enjoy once more before leaving so stayed tuned in the coming week to find out what makes the list but feel free to leave some comments on here if you have some suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment